As a busy working mom, it can be tough to balance the demands of building a business while also taking care of yourself. Self-care is crucial, especially as we get older and our bodies and minds require more attention. So, how can you learn to love yourself while building a business or just living these days?
Here are some tips:
1. Set achievable goals: It's easy to get overwhelmed when trying to build a business or run a household. Setting small and achievable goals can not only give you a sense of accomplishment but it can also help you avoid burnout. Make sure to celebrate each goal achieved, no matter how small.
2. Prioritize self-care: When building a business & life too, it's easy to neglect self-care. Remember, taking care of yourself is not only good for your health but it can also help you become more productive and motivated. Whether it's taking a bubble bath, going for a walk, or reading a book for half an hour, make sure you prioritize your self-care routine.
3. Surround yourself with positivity: Surrounding yourself with positive people who uplift you can make a world of difference when it comes to building your business and loving yourself. Join support groups, engage with like minded people, and take advantage of the resources available to you from your business community.
4. Use essential oils: Essential oils can have a powerful influence on our emotions and can help us manage stress and emotions. Young Living has many blends specifically designed to help with these issues. Using essential oils as part of your daily routine can help you feel more relaxed, focused, and uplifted.
5. Believe in yourself: Self-doubt can be a major obstacle when building a business, but it's important to remember that every successful business owner started somewhere. Believe in yourself and your abilities, and trust that you can achieve your goals!
Remember, building a business is not easy, but it is possible to build a successful business while also loving and taking care of yourself. Prioritize your self-care, surround yourself with positivity, use essential oils, and believe in yourself!
I love you, I am proud of you, Thank you. I, You, We are More than. Change Begins in Me It starts with Shifting My Shitake, to feel the higher vibrations aligning with more of what I would love. More coming soon.
Btw did you know we are still doing the Monthly Zoom Q&A on the 4th Sunday at Noon.
And I am kicking around Wellness Wednesday on the 2nd or 3rd Wednesday each month @ 6 or 7pm PST to support, connect, celebrate, uplift and shift our shitake as needed. Would love to see your names or faces on Zoom, when you feel invited to jump on.
Pss...Do you love Car Shows, Arts, Crafts, Treasures, Music, Community? Awesome Me too It's the Season, here in Pittsburg, Ca...Next one this Thursday May 25th New Creations each Event, Thankful for awesome communities
Make it a Great day...Choose Create a Great Day